Insulation engineering solutions
Rigid polyurethane (PUR) is a new type of foam that uses polyether or polyester and polyisocyanate as the main raw materials, plus flame retardants, stabilizers, and foaming agents, which are mixed and stirred to produce a chemical reaction to form a new type of foam The low-temperature insulation material, the foam has a high closed cell rate and low water absorption. Due to the low thermal conductivity foaming agent gas in the pores, it has a certain degree of self-extinguishing, and is often used for cold preservation and heat preservation in the low temperature range.
Thermal conductivity (normal temperature)
Volumetric water absorption
It has the advantages of low thermal conductivity, high strength, light weight, sound insulation, shock resistance, insulation, strong floatability, stable chemical properties, and convenient construction. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, ethylene, cold storage, food storage and household appliances, refrigerators and refrigerators. Used in the construction industry such as partition walls and wall panels. In application, it can be prefabricated into plate-shaped or tube-shell-shaped products by a prefabricated factory, and it can also be sprayed or foamed on site.
(1) The packing tape is bundled, and can be customized if there are special requirements.
(2) It should be placed in a waterproof, moisture-proof, light-proof, dry, cool and ventilated place, avoid heat sources and strictly prevent exposure to the sun;
(1) The rigid polyurethane should be handled with care during transportation and handling, and must not roll, hit, or bear heavy objects.
(2) Steel straps should be used for the insulation of pipes and equipment.
(3) The parts that need to be cut during the construction process can be processed with a saw blade.