Insulation engineering solutions
High-performance foam glass is a new type of inorganic thermal insulation material that uses pure glass as raw material, mixes appropriate amount of foaming agent, is foamed in a high-temperature tunnel furnace, and is processed by annealing and cooling. It has a uniform and independent closed-cell structure; it is a new type of inorganic thermal insulation material; With low density, light weight, low thermal conductivity and high compressive strength, it can be used for heat preservation and heat insulation of pipelines, equipment and the bottom of storage tanks.
ASTM C177,ASTM C518
Highest single measured value
Lowest single measured value
Water vapor permeability coefficient
Volumetric water absorption
Flame spread coefficient
Linear expansion coefficient
Pure glass, no asbestos
It is mainly used in the load-bearing and heat-insulation of the bottom of storage tanks and the load-bearing and heat-insulation of pipelines with high fire-proof requirements.
(1) Carton packaging, customized if you have special requirements.
(2) When transporting, it must be stacked tightly to prevent tilting or lateral pressure, and reinforcement treatment should be carried out if necessary.
(3) Avoid sunlight and rain, store in a dry and ventilated environment, and the vertical stack height should not exceed 6 floors.
(1) Foam glass is a fragile product. Please handle it with care during transportation and do not roll or hit it.
(2) The parts that need to be cut during the construction process can be processed with a saw blade.
(3) When laying foam glass on the bottom of the tank, you can use 85 or fine dry sand for leveling.