Insulation engineering solutions
Foam glass is a new type of inorganic thermal insulation material with a uniform and independent closed pore structure, which is made from glass as the main raw material, mixed with a proper amount of foaming agent, foamed in a high-temperature tunnel furnace, and then processed by annealing and cooling. It completely retains the chemical stability of inorganic glass, has low density, low thermal conductivity, impervious to moisture, non-absorbent, non-flammable, non-mold, free from rat bites, high mechanical strength, easy to process, and capable of removing hydrogen and fluoride All the properties of chemical attack except acid.
GB/T 10294/GB/T 10295
Highest single measured value
JC/T 647 Appendix A
Lowest single measured value
JC/T 647 Appendix B
Water vapor permeability coefficient
Volumetric water absorption
JC/T 647 Appendix C
Linear expansion coefficient
The maximum length 610mm
It is mainly used for cold preservation of low temperature and refrigerated pipelines, containers, storage tanks and equipment, cold preservation of low-temperature ships, circulation and dual-temperature system heat preservation, etc.
(1) Carton packaging, customized if you have special requirements.
(2) When transporting, it must be stacked tightly to prevent tilting or lateral pressure, and reinforcement treatment should be carried out if necessary.
(3) Avoid sunlight and rain, store in a dry and ventilated environment, and the vertical stack height should not exceed 6 floors.
(1) Foam glass is a fragile product. Please handle it with care during transportation and do not roll or hit it.
(2) Steel straps should be used for tying the pipes and equipment for thermal insulation.
(3) The parts that need to be cut during the construction process can be processed with a saw blade.