Insulation engineering solutions
Foam glass is a new type of inorganic thermal insulation material with a uniform and independent closed pore structure, which is made from pure glass, mixed with a proper amount of foaming agent, foamed in a high-temperature tunnel furnace, and processed by annealing and cooling. It has a uniform and independent closed pore structure; Small in weight, low in thermal conductivity, and more suitable for heat preservation of pipelines and equipment.
ASTM C177/ASTM C518
Highest single measured value
Lowest single measured value
Water vapor permeability coefficient
Volumetric water absorption
Flame spread coefficient
Linear expansion coefficient
Pure glass, no asbestos
Mainly used in low temperature and refrigerated pipelines, containers, storage tanks and equipment insulation and cold insulation, low temperature ships cold insulation, circulation and dual temperature system insulation, etc.
(1) Carton packaging, customized if you have special requirements.
(2) During transportation, they must be stacked tightly to prevent tilting or lateral pressure, and reinforcement should be carried out if necessary.
(3) Avoid sunlight and rain, store in a dry and ventilated environment, and the vertical stacking height should not exceed 6 floors.
(1) Foam glass is a fragile product. Please handle it with care during transportation and do not roll or hit it.
(2) Steel straps should be used to bind the pipes and equipment for heat preservation.
(3) The parts that need to be cut during the construction process can be processed with a saw blade