Insulation engineering solutions
The glass containing boron trioxide has a strong chemical bond in the internal structure, strong corrosion resistance and good heat resistance. The acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass brick made of special borosilicate glass also maintains good acid resistance, can resist harsh acid environments and provide good anti-corrosion and thermal insulation effects. Zhenshen acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass bricks have strong resistance to smoke erosion, high compressive strength, small thermal expansion coefficient, low thermal conductivity, resistance to high and low temperature mutations, good air tightness, corrosion resistance, no aging, no deterioration, no burning, no Deformation, non-toxic and harmless, 100% closed-cell structure, its excellent impermeability can prevent further penetration of acid, protect the substrate from acid invasion, and also have frost resistance and fire resistance, and can be widely used In the temperature range of -196~+450℃, it can ensure the long-lasting and reliable anti-corrosion and heat preservation effect.
1. The service temperature range of acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass tiles is -196~+450℃.
2. The acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass brick is composed of countless independent closed pores, 100% closed-cell structure, good air tightness, not intrusion of acidic exhaust gas or acid liquid, and preventing exhaust gas, moisture or condensed water inside the chimney from being directly connected to the chimney contact.
3. The acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass brick does not have any chemical reaction with sulfuric acid, sulfurous acid, hydrochloric acid, etc., is acid-resistant and alkali-resistant, does not burn, and does not produce any toxic gas.
4. Acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass brick has a small thermal expansion coefficient, and the bricks are bonded with an acid-resistant elastic adhesive. Even if the temperature changes sharply, the anti-corrosion lining system will not be damaged.
5. Acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass bricks have low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation performance. They can well maintain the temperature of the exhaust gas inside the chimney pipe, accelerate the exhaust gas discharge speed, and can solve the problems caused by the uneven heating of the chimney and extend the service life of the chimney. .
6. The construction of acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass bricks is simple and convenient, and the construction period is short. It is suitable for desulfurization and corrosion protection of various steel chimneys, cement chimneys and brick chimneys.
7. The acid-resistant borosilicate foam glass brick does not age, and the service life is the same as that of a chimney.
Thermal conductivity (20℃)
Volumetric water absorption
Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion
Acid resistance (soaked in 40% sulfuric acid at room temperature for 30 days)
≥0.95，No reduction in strength
Heat resistance (250℃×4h)
Water resistance (soaking in water at room temperature for 30 days)
Class A non-combustible